Today was super-tiring. After 6 hours of boring lessons, I got an hour of lunch break and then had CCA. Today we had CNY Concert rehearsal, and the concert is tomorrow.
Damn sian. From 2:15 PM all the way until 6 PM. Zzz...
After that, my parents came to fetch me from school and went to the optician's at Bencoolen Shopping Centre to get my new pair of spectacles. It was black and orange, a wonderful combination. Made of pure titanium, it weighed very little and when I wore it I almost didn't feel anything. Cool.
Found out my degree today. Right- 450, left- 475. The optician recommended me a new type of lens. The brand is er... Zeiss. Ya, the camera lens brand. My handphone camera's lens is also this brand. :)
This pair of spectacles cost $580. o.O
Looking forward to the CNY concert performance tmrw! :)
Check out the Wikipedia page for Carl Zeiss:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Zeiss_AG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment