OK, I was exaggerating. It is toxic only in high concentrations. Well, here's what happened.
Yesterday during Chemistry lesson, the teacher showed us a few test tubes with some stuff in them. OK so then she mixed Ammonium Chloride with Barium Hydroxide and guess what! After mixing, a chemical reaction took place to produce Barium Chloride + Ammonia + water! OK so she passed round the thing to let us see what it's like and er...smell a bit but she said you could 'smell it from some distance away'.
OK so everyone was sniffing at the container and making comments which we didn't understand. OK, so we thought we didn't understand UNTIL we tried it for ourselves. Now the containers comin' my way. The guy in front of me takes a sniff and looks as if he is being suffocated. I was kinda hesitant but held the container just a bit closer to my face and breathed it. POOF. It was extra-extra strong wasabi plus menthol stuffed into my nose. OK it was worse than that actually. WHAT A PUNGENT ODOUR!!! I didn't talk for 10 minutes. That was how strong it was. Try it for yourselves. It's part of Chemistry fun. :)
Well now I hope it wasn't that toxic (yeah I'm hoping that wasn't a high concentration).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment