Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting stressed lately.

Tried using the GPS on my phone today...but it didn't work. Nvm.

I'm going to do one blog entry today. Then tmrw one, and on Thursday one. If I follow this, I'll finish the assignment in time! YAY!

Getting stressed lately. I'm going to eat some chocolate and see it it helps. Other than the blog entry, I still have Chemistry and English homework. The Chemistry is some Electronic Configuration sh** thing. Damn atoms! And the English is the stupid comprehension thing we've been doing for days... Sigh...

There's a bright side of everything, I suppose...but what and where is it? Is it chocolate??? :( No time le, I think I better get doing my homework...bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs