Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy!

Sigh...been really busy this week. There are English assignments + Chemistry, Maths and Home Econs homework...

Oh ya, we're supposed to create a blog for our English assignment. Here it is: http://iblogforhomework.blogspot.com. Then we have to do 5 blog posts and then graded on one. Currently I have written my first blog post. :) 4 more to go!

Being one of the new administrative ICs for the Youths, I was also busy sending out reminders for cell group. Damn tired. Oh wait. I still got Home Econs homework haven't do yet!

Just now went to Popular to buy A4 book covers for my just-received Maths Workbook...teacher say must do worksheets 1-3 and then wrap it all by Friday. And I've done everything! Yay. :)

OK don't have much to say but...do you mind to share if you're busy? Oh that's a stupid question. Work hard guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs