Sigh...a lot of things have been on my mind lately. The Time Out musical, choir practices, homework, Christmas random stuff...
I hope the people that I have invited to the Time Out musical will agree to attend! Hopefully God will open their hearts and minds so that their soul can receive salvation. Because Jesus Christ had died on the cross for us... I'll keep praying.
Just came home from choir practice and lunch. ISG next Saturday. Which is the same day as the Time Out musical- 19 December 2009. And there's another choir practice on Tuesday! What the Huck! (Many of us choir members have adopted the word 'Huck' as a swear word to replace F***; originated from the Big River musical, which is about Huckleberry Finn. Hence the name.)
Homework!! Left ONE English essay. About what YOG something like that. Kinda stupid. Procrastinate procrastinate procrastinate!!! I know it's wrong but I have no choice. :(
Christmas is coming, and that adds on to my mental burden. Or is it because Christmas is coming that's why there are a lot of things going on? Either way, they're still on my mind...so, erm. I'll do the best I can. If you're a Christian, please pray for me. Especially about bringing the non-believers to my church's musical. Thanks a lot. :)
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment