Tuesday, December 8, 2009
One on Ones...
Today I went to school for choir one on ones. Sigh...my time slot was the earliest: 9:00 AM. :( Woke up at 7 AM, ate breakfast then left home SUPER LATE...like 8:10 AM. And I thought I confirm late. Luckily I waited only about 5 minutes for bus 358. Then the MRT train left quick as it was peak time. When I walked out of the underpass at Bedok MRT station, bus number 31 came along!! SO LUCKY!!! :) Haha. And I reached school at 8:50 AM. Early by 10 minutes. YAY. Then everything ended 1 hour later, about 9:56 AM. Then I took 31 to the MRT station and then home. And I'm back home now. Can't wait for dance practice later at church office, 8 PM.
Labels:
Chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment