Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 21, 2009

What a day.

Today was another CCA day. I woke up at 8 AM. Left house at 8:20 AM. Reached school at 8:57 AM. Reached music room at 9:01 AM. [Fast Forward] I left school at 12:30 PM to church office in Goodlink Park. Everyone were there at 12 PM for the Christmas production practice/rehearsal. I reached at 1:20 PM instead. I watched as the actors practised their scene. There were lots of laughter. Then when everyone left, I stayed back to learn my dance moves. My dance partner, Minmin, had trouble learning her moves. So had I. There were too many complicated moves to remember. Well, it was the first practice, so, nevermind. 29 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS PRODUCTION 2009! YAY! Then we went to Sembawang Shopping Centre with Dad and Mum. I also dunno why we went. Oh, yeah, to look at laptops in Challenger. After that we went home. Kinda boring hor?

Oh, and it's been almost a week since my choir camp IN SCHOOL. Black cats, unfortunately (or fortunately), NO. Well we camped in the hall. So we could WATCH MOVIES. How the heck do you watch a movie in who-knows-where without having a nice big screen? Don't ask me how many inches ar. Oh, and 7 days ago at this time we were having supper. Cup noodles. Right after TalentTime. On Monday going out with Auntie Yee (aunt), L. Joel (cousin) and co. Will blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs