Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Square Mall

Just yesterday we decided to go on an outing to Marina Square the next day. Which is today. So my friends and I set out there after school, taking bus 36. Surprisingly, the bus ride was not very long, as the bus travelled along an expressway. We walked over to Marina Square and went straight up to the food court. I ordered Beef Meatballs Spaghetti. It cost $5 only! It tasted good too. But I don't think it is good enough to be on my food blog. Maybe? We'll see. I had Jasmine Green Tea too. When I ordered my drink, I asked for 'Jasmin Green Tea' but the old uncle replied, "Green Tea argh?" So I was like duh... We then proceeded to SuperBowl. We got Lane 9 and started bowling. But during the first game, I sprained my finger a little without knowing. So I just got gutter ball for like 6 turns. Then the next game I continued, but on the third I quit. So I walked around the whole Marina Square, randomly walking, seeing what was on sale. I thought of buying a pendant. That would be great. I'd put the Cross on it. Perhaps it would help the spread, I supposed. But I found no suitable shop that sold accessories for guys. So forget it. I walked back to SuperBowl to find that everyone were still bowling. Sigh. After that we went to the arcade just across SuperBowl (btw we changed out of school uniform just before lunch.). The arcade was damn fun. We played 3-player racing, a jungle shooting game (it sucked; I'm arachnophobiac. That g**d**** game was all about shooting spiders (eew!) and bugs. I almost fainted, but before I did I decided to close my eyes and play. Random shoot.), and DrumManiac. I loved DrumManiac the most as it was my first time playing it. Not bad. Not bad at all. Then we got to the soft toy grabs. Waste of money. But we got a comfy Doraemon cushion. After many tries on the soft toy grabs, we had dinner at Subway. Many of us, including me, ordered Turkey breast. It was not bad. Not bad at all. I had it for dinner yesterday as well. Then we continued on the soft toy grabs but got nothing. It was 6:30 PM when we decided to go home. We walked around in the super-square mall until we found the signboard that directed us to City Hall MRT Station. And so it goes...but seriously, the bowling was not bad. Not bad at all. So was the arcade and Subway and everything. They were not bad. Not bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs