Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bukit Timah Nature Reserve

OK dudes out there... If you remember today's Geography lesson... we were asked to find how many football fields would make up 164 hectares rite? That's the area of Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. Well, I found the dimensions of a football field, it's 105m X 68m =7140 m^2. And how many metres square is 164 ha? Good for you, I got a converter here! After converting, please remember to divide by 7140 to find the number of football fields it occupies!


Hectares to Square Meters conversion
Enter Hectares
Value in Square Meters
provided by metric conversions

EDIT 7.13 PM: OOPS I THINK IT ISN'T WORKING! WEBSITE BLUFF ME... JOKING! (THE CONVERTER REALLY ISN'T WORKING!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs