Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Matilda the Movie

Have you watched Matilda the Movie? It is GREAT! I’m doing a film review for English. And it’s on this movie. The story is about a girl called Matilda, and when she was very young she learnt to be independent. Later, she went to a school where the principal, Ms Trunchbull, is VERY horrible and cruel. On the contrary, her teacher, Ms Honey is very nice. Matilda then discovers the darkest secret of Ms Honey’s life…and both of them set on to conquer the Trunchbull, using Matilda’s telekinetic powers. Actually, the movie genre (as I see it), is Action and Comedy. But mainly Comedy!!! It’s VERY FUNNY!! I mean the movie! :) You can watch Part 1 of it here! There are a total of 13 parts. Happy watching (and laughing)! #D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs