Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2009

Have a great weekend!

Greetings everyone! Today is the last day of July...that's fast. I remember the time when we were told to take our temperatures daily since Term 3... and now Week 5 is over! CAs in Week 8...加油's to everyone who have exams OK? Today is Friday...have a good weekend ahead. I'm very busy this weekend. Dunno why all the teachers give so much homework at the same time. I've done some Physics, so just came to blog before continuing with Geography... Physics now I learning Forces and Pressure, Chapter F1, Pearson Longman New Science Discovery For Lower Secondary Volume 2, 2nd Edition. Anyone have? It's the one with the 'hot' girl (as my teacher puts it). Oh don't believe him, just take a look and you'll know. Today after PE lesson, everyone went to class to change and started spraying deodorant all over the place. One particular type stinks, you know. Anyway I tried some on my clothes (the NON-stinky one of course, from my classmate) and didn't really like it. But it just feels so uncomfortable without it. Maybe I should get Rexona Men or Gatsby Deodorant Spray. Oh nevermind. I'll do find without them anyway. After PE was recess, then Maths and Chinese. During Chinese lesson today, we wrote a 私函. It didn't turn out really well. Had less than 2 pages (作文簿) of content. And the content was rubbish...but I hope to get 14 at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs