Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Unexpected Thing Happened in Supermarket!

Hihihi!!! Yesterday my family and I went to Bukit Merah Central for Korean cuisine...I should've posted this in my food blog (BTW, I guessed you didn't know, I have a food blog. That's where I keep records of great stuff. I mean food. Visit it here!). Anyway, I went to the mini Restaurant called Song Of The Prince at Blk 164 #01-3623 Bukit Merah Town Central. I had a Chicken Chop Udon. It cost only $4.50 but it was really delicious. The soup wasn't bland or too salty. There was a plate of fried chicken pieces to go with my udon. Yummy!!! I had an Aloe Vera Drink at only $1.60! It contained many chunks of juicy aloe vera. Overall, this was an affordable place to have Korean cuisine, instead of those posh restaurants. Visit it if you have the chance! After our lunch, we went to the Fairprice Supermarket just down the bend. 2 storeys of grocery shopping would appeal to me, but something unexpected happened. We were at the fresh section of the supermarket. The section where there were vegetables, fruits, meat, dairy etc. All of a sudden, the lights when out. Went the freezer too. Some 'oohhh'ed while others ran to another section of the supermarket to continue shopping. Fortunately, the other sections of the supermarket were in normal condition. Supermarket staff scurried to find the operator (or something like that). One fellow customer almost made me laugh. He was trying to read the label of something near the sausages section. I could see because there were some sort of emergency lights hanging from the ceiling. They were pretty dim, though. The guy couldn't possibly have been able to read the label. If I were him, I'd definitely go to someplace with light. Maybe he was waiting for the electricity to resume. Whatever. Enough about him. Good enough, the lights and everything was back in about 7 minutes. Enough stuff happened in that 7 minutes for me to narrate everything out. Heh. Sounds a bit 'swaku', but this is the first time that something unexpected happened around me, as a consumer. Any similar experience or comment, please comment under this post. Hope to have more stuff filling this 'wonderful blog'! By the way, I've added a poll on the sidebar. Please visit the Pets Section before participating in the poll. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs