Saturday, May 9, 2009
MAY YOU BE HAPPY!!!
HI!!!!! It's already May!!! After SYF, we hadn't had choir practices because of exams!!! SO GOOD!!! Are your exams over??? Mine's not. So sad. If not this long weekend can relax lor. My exams have already started last Wednesday and WILL END NEXT THURSDAY!!! Then can relax and play and blog more!!! Last week was another long holiday, LAST Friday was Labour Day. On the day before, which was Thu 30/4, I went Ichiban Sushi to eat. Ate Niku Udon and a lot of sushi. The Niku Udon (beef udon) was like so delicious. I always eat Niku Udon whenever i go Ichiban Sushi. Btw it costs $9.90. Not cheap. BUT VERY NICE. It may look very little but it is quite filling. That's because it's udon, not instant noodles. MOST probably you can't get them at coffeeshops or hawker centres... Ichiban Sushi is one of the many restaurants in RE&B. Other restaurants include Kuriya, Shimbashi Soba, Ichiban Boshi, Kuishin Bo, Cz'Zar (Great World City), Fiesta (KA Foodlink), Men-Ichi (Jurong Point) and Yaki Yaki Bo (Jurong Point). Most of the restaurants can be found in Orchard area, like Raffles City, Centre Point and Paragon. Visit http://www.res.com.sg!!! Really worth visiting! The nearest is Ichiban Sushi in Hougang Mall. OK, now back to my stuff. As I was saying, it's already May!!! May you be happy in May!!! Of course, my birthday is coming next Saturday. I have plans of going to Jack's Place. :) See how. I need to revise for my exams liao, bye! :)
Labels:
Chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment