Thursday, May 28, 2009
End of Term, Start of Holidays!!!!
HI!!! Really happy to have time to blog again!! As I'm typing, I'm listening to 'Apologise' by One Replubic on Youtube. It's really great. Will post it here later. Last week and this week was wonderful. I'll be getting my report card tomorrow!!! How about you? Got it? I'm hoping to get at least 3 A1s and the rest A2s or B3s... Is all well? Tomorrow is Friday. I will be having youth fellowship (watching 'Fireproof' movie) at night. And they said pizzas will be served!!! (That's why I went.) And next Monday have SMO training from 2 pm to 4.30 pm... Tuesday have SMO Competition from 9 am to 12 noon. Wednesday my class having like 'outing' at Pasir Ris Park in the afternoon. Duh, confirm a lot of pple dunno how to get there...cus our school is NOT NEAR to there lor...but i got frenz living in Pasir Ris too :) OK, sit back, relax, and listen to 'Apologise'!
Labels:
Chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment