Wednesday, April 15, 2009
SYF DAY!!!
Hi everyone, today is 15 April 2009, which means tmrw is SYF DAY!!! I'm half-nervous and half-excited!!! Nervous because I don't know what the atmosphere will be like, the judges (staring at us) and the audience etc. Like a 200 people staring at 80 people on stage...I'm excited because this is the first time I am competing in the SYF!!! And I will be wearing a penguin suit on stage. Penguin suit as in formal dressing, NOT literally the PENGUIN suit. It consists of: Long-sleeved white shirt, black long pants, yellow tie, black vest, black socks and black leather shoes. Uh-hum. That's why it is called a 'penguin suit'. Ours is a black penguin with front-sides being white and the middle, yellow. Yea. The rest is black. Our SYF is at 11 am+. So it's like 16 HOURS TO SYF 2009 CENTRAL JUDGING OF CHOIRS!!! WOOHOO!!! DUDES OUT THERE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRESENTING VICTORIA SCHOOL CHOIR!!!(over PA system)"Good Morning school, this is the principal speaking. I have just received a message and I am proud to announce that VS CHOIR has achieved Gold With Honours for SYF 2009!!!!!!!!!!" [SCREAMS][SHOUTS][CHEERS] The VS CHOIR boys er......scream and shout and cheer. This probably would happen on this Friday morning. Cos tmrw 6 pm we will know the results liao. If VS CHOIR is ranked as best choir in Singapore or watever and we get Gold With Honours, don't be surprised...MUAHAHAHAHA. Ooops. Haha, I got carried too far...Let's see what we can do tmrw!!!
Labels:
Chat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
©2013 Silas Blogs



No comments:
Post a Comment