Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A New Beginning in a New Year

Hi everyone and wish you a happy new year 2009!!!

This year, I'm so busy that I have no time to blog. Sorry about that though. On the 2nd to 4th of this month, I was away at school camp. It sucks. Wait. It suckED. Ok lol. We had kayaking, rock-climbing, high ropes, campfire etc etc. I didn't like the camp cos I didn't know all of my classmates. I felt soooo low at the campfire. I thought of you guys, pvps, and my home. I felt like crying (but which I didn't). But all is fine now. I've got to know most of my classmates from then. So, today is just a quite ordinay normal day like any other. BUT the differences are:
1. I wake up at 6 am.
2. My dad drives me to school.
3. I eat breakfast in the car.
4. I go home myself, by bus and train.
5. I have new friends.
6. School hours are much longer.
7. I am in a new school!

That is a lot, isn't it? How about you guys? I seldom have people visiting my blog, so please please please please leave a comment on this post and also on my chat box. PLEASE. AND THANK YOU. BUT IF YOU DON'T,...erm. Nothing! Haha hope to hear about your school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs