Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a message on the Cbox at the sidebar to let me know you visited!
You can also navigate to my Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Tumblr accounts (links to your right)! Do add me if you know me :)
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 11, 2008

A New Term

Hi friends!

It is the end of the June holidays, so it's time to wake up! The P6 Prelim Oral Exams are just over, so if you found out that you did not do well for them, work harder! There's still one more month to go before your PSLE Oral! For those who have been feeling stress lately, I suggest that you should just take a one-day break, and relax. But for those who have been playing com lately, you better watch out. Don't say nobody told you to do your work and revision. Now I'm asking you to do your revision instead of visiting my blog! You can visit it after the PSLE! Anyway, I posted a countdown for the PSLE! Still about two more months to go! Well, good luck to you on your PSLE Oral, and for your information, it's on the 14 and 15 of August 2008. Now it's still July, as I had said earlier on, you guys still have ONE MORE MONTH to go. Well. that's all for now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2013 Silas Blogs